Guidelines for Spectators Following Players On And Off The Course
- Spectators while being in attendance should promote sportsmanship, respect and the game of golf .
- Spectators agree to remain at least 20 yards away from all players/ caddies.
- Spectators agree to refrain from participating in players’ strategic decisions.
- Spectators agree to defer the enforcement of rules to players and the rules committee.
- Spectators agree to abstain from coaching the players.
- Spectators agree to abstain from caddying.
- Spectators are encouraged to be supportive of the players.
- Spectators that use golf carts during the championship, must remain on the path at all times and never be in close proximity to players.